String Academy 2019
Date: July 1st - July 12th (2 Week Program)
Time: 1:30-3:30 PM
Location: Nogales High School Choir (Room H-2)
Payment: Class Fee $45 + Registration Fee $5
Registration: Please visit the Rowland Adult and Community Education Recreation Department
Address: 2100 Lerona Ave,
Rowland Heights, CA
String Academy is highly recommended for new and returning Nogales High School Orchestra and Rowland High School Orchestra students. If you have any questions please contact Mr. Chen at email@example.com.
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST FILL OUT A MEDICAL FORM AND REGISTRATION FORM!
Open to any 7-12th grade orchestra students in Rowland Unified
1) Have one on one time with Mr. Chen
2) Decide on their personal goals throughout the program
3) Work with stand partners, sectionals and as an orchestra
4) Learn basic music theory and rhythms
5) Have an opportunity to switch instruments if interested
6) Continue to develop their skills throughout the summer so that they will be prepared for the next school year
7) Improve their chances of getting into the RUSD Honor Orchestra
8) Develop friendships and bond with orchestra members
9) Be productive during the summer whether or not they have summer school
10) Have fun learning and developing their musical skills!