String Academy 2019
Date: June 10th - July 12th (5 Week Program)
Time: 1:30-3:30 PM
Location: Nogales High School Choir (Room H-2)
Payment: You can pay online or pay in cash or pay by check (Please make payable to Rowland Unified Orchestra Parent Booster Club)
Registration: Online or print the form below and submit on the first day
String Academy is highly recommended for new and returning Nogales High School Orchestra and Rowland High School Orchestra students. If you have any questions please contact Mr. Chen at email@example.com.
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST FILL OUT A MEDICAL FORM AND REGISTRATION FORM!
Open to any 7-12th grade orchestra students in Rowland Unified
1) Have one on one time with Mr. Chen
2) Decide on their personal goals through the 5 week program
3) Work in partners, sectionals and as an orchestra
4) Learn basic music theory and rhythms
5) Have an opportunity to switch instruments if interested
6) Continue to develop their skills throughout the summer so that they will be prepare for the next school year
7) Improve their chances of getting into the RUSD Honor Orchestra
8) Develop friendships and bond with orchestra members
9) Be productive during the summer whether or not they have summer school
10) Have fun learning and developing their musical skills!